Some things I’ve learned about myself:
- I need to use tea in bags, not balls or sieves, because I hate the swamp of debris you get otherwise.
- I like candles over lights.
- Having a routine drops me into the lowest possible effort zone. It’s hard to lift myself back out.
- I like fruit, yoghurt and espresso for breakfast.
- Celtic traditions are closest to my heart.
- My resistance is strong; but I am stronger. Barely.
- I do better in collaboration with others for “work.” I do fine with play alone.
- I like getting up before dawn, but I don’t like to be cold doing it.
- In dirty air, I don’t want to breathe; with untasty water, I tend not to drink.
- I’m not much of a family gal, but my individuals are indispensible.
Thanks. As you were.